Saturday, October 14, 2006

Top PR Consultancy Owner - too old

Sir Martin Sorrell talked to e-consultancy this week.

Here are a couple of comments that interested me:

We have to understand the implications of what’s going on, so we can advise our clients what’s the best direction. The more technologies there are, the more advice we’re asked for, and the more complex the media planning and buying decisions.
Very good point

I’m old. It’s older people’s inability to be flexible. If you see what kids can do, it’s amazing. If you’re young, you’re not as terrified by technology as people my age are. It is much more difficult for me – as I’m not a nerd - to understand the technology as it changes so rapidly.
An excuse for not taking time to understand - it is NOT rocket science , even a kid will tell him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment