Friday, September 29, 2006

Adding content to your RSS feed

Lee Odden is trying out 'Feedvertsing'.

I like this. Not for 'advertising' but for use in delivering opportunities to add relevant additional content and messages.

Let Lee explian:

For the past week I’ve been beta-testing a new product from Patrick Gavin and Andy Hagans of Text Link Ads called Feedvertising. This is a service that allows you to monetize your RSS feeds with ads. Text Link Ads will sell the ads for you, or in my case, I just put in ads for some things I’m doing with Marketing Sherpa. You can do it either way or both.

Not only is Feedvertising a potential money maker, but it’s also a clever way to cross promote other areas of your blog, company web site or other web sites that you publish.

There’s a very good tutorial on Feedvertising over at Tubetorial or you can check out the Feedvertising site.

No comments:

Post a Comment