Thursday, June 01, 2006

Embracing social media

This is an early graphic that I am preparing for two lecture on why organisations can, should and must embrace new communications technologies.
































I think there are two reasons. The first is that there is a competitive defence and advantage in using such media and the second is that there has to be a coporate stategy to avoid disintermediation affecting the capital base of the organisation.

I shall be publishing both lectures in due course.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:25 am

    I do like the distinction between real self and digital self. It makes perfect sense. I look forward to the full lectures.

    One of my clients, a senior comms executive in a Fortune 100 company, when asked why he is so interested in all this news comms technology replied: Because I have watched it go from cult to culture...

    ReplyDelete